We believe service before, during, and after your furnace replacement is optimal for you and your family’s satisfaction.
- We analyze your current heating/furnace usage patterns to determine which model is right for you.
- We perform a mandatory quality check within 48 hours after installation.
- We meet with the third-party duct tester to ensure your system meets the requirements of Title 24 Testing.
- We schedule a complimentary tune-up four months after installation, including duct inspection and testing, to ensure everything is working properly.
- We offer a 12-month satisfaction guarantee with a lifetime guarantee on workmanship.
Installing A New Heating System With Us?
Refer A Friend for $500 Off!
Is A More Efficient Heating System Worth It?
Find our your current unit’s AFUE rating. Then see how much you could save with a more efficient unit with our energy savings calculator!
Home Air Quality
More than 17 million Americans suffer from asthma, which is the leading cause of long-term illness in children. Poor air quality can only worsen the symptoms of an asthma sufferer. Toronto HVAC strives to provide a safe environment for you and your family. By letting our NATE-certified technicians service your HVAC system, you can rest assured knowing you’re breathing safe air. Contact us to schedule an appointment or free installation estimate with us today.